Skip to main content
UK international house removals shipping to Germany
Global Population Data
Global Population data
Population, today (ranked)
- ranked calculated population for today and yesterday and the daily growth.
- calculated current (=today) population for each country.
Population per country
- basic table with all countries, area and population.
Population country | region
- basic table with all continents, sub-continents, countries and population.
- Countries with highest rate and lowest rate of population growth
Population, growth, life expectancy, fertility
- statistics by country.
Population, male / female
Population, graph population size
- graphic comparing the size of countries.
Population, graph largest countries
Most from 1950 - 2100
- Countries with the most population for 1950, 2000, 2012, 2050 and 2100.
World, Yearly 1950 - 2100
- World's population for each year from 1950 to 2100 with yearly growth (real and percentage)
Graph largest countries 1950-2050
- Graph showing evolution of people throught the years for the largest countries.
- Population of countries for 1950, 2009, 2015, 2025 and 2050.
Continents, 1750 - 2050
- Population by continent (real and percentage of total) and graph to put numbers in perspective.
Milestones, the next Billion
Countries over 50mln.
Population data: Age
Age structure I
- division of population over age groups of the world, continents and regions.
Age structure II
- division of population over age groups of countries with over 40 million people.
Age structure - graph
- division of population over age groups, graphs for the largest 10 countries.
Youngest and oldest countries
Population data: Urban/Rural
- urban/rural division by region and country, 2010.
Urban/rural by country
- urban/rural division by country, 2010.
Urban % country 1950-2050
- urbanity of countries from 1950-2050.
Graph: urban/rural development 1950-2030
- urban/rural development for Less and More developed regions.
Population data: Cities
- agglomerations over 750,000 from 1950 - 2025
Aggloms., top 25 2025
- 25 largest agglomerations of the world, 2025
Aggloms., historic graph top 5
- graphic depicting development of the largest 5 agglomerations
Aggloms., graph > 10mln.
- graphic depicting postion of agglomerations over 10 million in 2005 and 2010 on the world map
Cities, top 20
- world's largest cities proper, meaning within city limits and without the adjoining urban areas
Population data: Past/Future
World 1950-2050 (all countries)
World 1950-2050 by continent
World 1950-2050 by region
Area and Density
- graph showing largest countries areawise in context
- ranking the top 50 countries according to surface area.
- number of people per square kilometer.
Population, density in future
- estimated population density for the years 2050 and 2100.
- official codes for regions and countries (ISO and FIPS).
- least developed countries.
Human Development Index
- countries with their dependencies, territories, etc.
- Some statistics on the world's water volume
© GeoHive, 2000-2013