Skip to main content
UK international house removals shipping to Italy
Global Population Data
Global economic data
Economy I - Global income statistics
GNI 2000-2009 PC
- Gross National Income per capita for most countries for 2000-2009.
GNI 2000-2009 PC PPP
- Gross National Income per capita at PPP for most countries for 2000-2009.
- Gross National Income for most countries for 2000-2009.
GNI 2000-2009 PPP
- Gross National Income for most countries for 2000-2009 at PPP.
GDP for 2005, 2006 & 2007
- Gross Domestic Product for all countries for 2005, 2006 and 2007. Also GDP growth in % from 2006 to 2007.
GDP Top 50 - 2007
- Top 50 countries with highest Gross Domestic Product in 2007.
GDP: PP vs PPP
- Gross Domestic Product 2007, including Purchasing Parity.
GDP by continent, region and country
- Gross Domestic Product by region.
GDP Per Capita
- Gross Domestic Product per capita.
- Countries with highest exports.
- Countries with highest imports.
GDP, graph Wealth / Poverty
- The size of regions based upon GDP.
GDP by sector
- Gross Domestic Product divided over agriculture, industry and services.
Economy II - Other economic statistics
Largest pax airports
- Largest airports of the world, based upon passengers transferred.
Largest cargo airports
- Largest airports of the world, based upon cargo transferred.
- Largest seaports of the world, both overall as well as container ports.
Agriculture - Agricultural statistics
World crop production
Cereals (total) production
Maize (corn) production
Fruit (total) production
Vegetable (total) production
Production of Apples, Grapes, Coffee and more
Energy - Energy statistics
- The amount of energy a country uses, divided by type (oil, gas, etc.) and in total
© GeoHive, 2000-2013